Friday, September 9, 2011

VA – Time Life Music – The Emotion Collection Part 1

-

VA – Time Life Music – The Emotion Collection Part 1 (1993) [FLAC]
Pop, Ballads, Oldies | FLAC + LOG + CUE | 20 CD | 1993 | 6.04 GB
Tracklist
A Place In Time
-

CD1
01. Vicky Leandros – Come What May
02. Billy Swan – I Can Help
03. Bread – Everything I Own
04. Sweet Sensation – Sad Sweet Dreamer
05. The Chi-Lites – Have You Seen Her
06. Kate Bush – Wuthering Heights
07. Smokie – Needles And Pins
08. Justin Hayward – Forever Autumn
09. Linda Ronstadt – Blue Bayou
10. Joan Armatrading – Love And Effection
11. Mary McGregor – Torn Between Two Lovers
12. Esther Phillips – What A Difference A Day Made
CD2
01. Terry Jacks – Seasons In The Sun
02. David Soul – Don’t Give Up On Us
03. Joe Cocker – You Are So Beautiful
04. Gordon Lightfoot – If You Could Read My Mind
05. The Bellamy Brothers – If I Said You Have A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me
06. Timmy Thomas – Why Can’t We Live Together
07. Elton John – Daniel
08. Hot Chocolate – I’ll Put You Together Again
09. Elkie Brooks – Lilac Wine
10. The Stylistics – Betcha By Golly Wow
11. The Moody Blues – Isn’t Life Strange
12. Charlie Rich – The Most Beautiful Girl
Arm In Arm (Duets)
CD1
01. Joe Cocker & Jenifer Warnes – Up Where We Belong
02. Womack & Womack – Teardrops
03. Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville – Don’t Know Much
04. Boy Meets Girl – Waiting For A Star To Fall
05. Elton John & Kiki Dee – Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
06. Dave Stewart & Barbara Gaskin – It’s My Party
07. Jon & Vangelis – I’ll Find My Way Home
08. Jermaine Jackson & Pia Zadora – When The Rain Begins To Fall
09. Mica Paris & Will Downing – Where Is The Love
10. Shakatak & Al Jarreau – Day By Day
11. Hall & Oates – Kiss On My List
12. Frida & Phil Collins – Here We’ll Stay
CD2
01. Thomas Ledin & Agnetha Faltskog – Never Again
02. Godley & Creme – Wedding Bells
03. Gallagher & Lyle – Heart On My Sleeve
04. England Dan & John Ford Coley – I’d Really Love To See You Tonight
05. Captain & Tennille – Do That To Me One More Time
06. Peaches & Herb – Reunited
07. Luther Vandross & Gregory Hines – There’s Nothing Better Than Love
08. Aretha Franklin & George Benson – Love All The Hurt Away
09. The Pointer Sisters – Slowhand
10. James Ingram & Michael McDonald – Yah Mo B There
11. Johnny Mathis & Deniece Williams – Too Much Too Little Too Late
12. Patti Austin & James Ingram – Baby, Come To Me
Blue For You
CD1
01. Climie Fisher – Love Changes (Everything)
02. Alan Parsons Project – Don’t Answer Me
03. Gladys Knight And The Pips – So Sad The Song
04. Main Ingredient – Just Don’t Want To Be Lonely
05. Howard Jones – What Is Love
06. Don McLean – Crying
07. Natalie Cole – Miss You Like Grazy
08. Chris Rea – It’s All Gone
09. Nick Kamen – I Promised Myself
10. The Manhattans – Hurt
11. P. P. Arnold – First Cut Is The Deepest
12. Carole King – It Might As Well Rain Until September
CD2
01. Johnny Nash – Tears On My Pillow
02. Glen Campbell – Honey Come Back
03. Dave Stewart – What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted?
04. Dionne Warwick And Luther Vandros – How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye
05. Barbara Dickson – Another Suitcase In Another Hall
06. The Walker Brothers – No Regrets
07. John Waite – Missing You
08. Cock Robin – The Promise You Made
09. Hall & Oates – You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
10. The Cars – My Best Friend’s Girl
11. Colin Blumstone – Tracks Of My Tears
12. Jody Watley – Looking For A New Love
Dreams and Memories
CD1
01. Starship – Nothin’s Gonna Stop Us Now
02. John Parr – St. Elmo’s Fire [Man In Motion]
03. Foreigner – I Want To Know What Love Is
04. Peter Cetera – Glory Of Love
05. Jim Diamond – I Should Have Known Better
06. Chris De Burgh – High On Emotion
07. Level 42 – To Be With You Again
08. Robert Palmer – Addicted To Love
09. Dexy’s Midnight Runners – Because Of You
10. Rod Stewart – Maggie May
11. Survivor – Burning Heart
12. The Eagles – Take It To The Limit
CD2
01. Freiheit – Keeping The Dream Alive
02. John Farnham – You’re The Voice
03. The Cars – Drive
04. 10 CC – I’m Not In Love
05. Chris Rea – I Can Hear Your Heartbeat
06. Carly Simon – The Right Thing To Do
07. Elton John – Candle In The Wind
08. Everthing But The Girl – I Don’t Want To Talk About It
09. Meat Loaf – Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad
10. Kiki Dee – Amoureuse
11. Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart
12. REO Speedwagon – Keep On Loving You
Emotion
CD1
01. Frankie Valli – My Eyes Adored You
02. B. J. Thomas – Hey Won’t You Play Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song
03. Rita Coolidge – I Don’t Want To Talk About It
04. Don Williams – I Believe In You
05. Mac Davis – Baby Don’t Get Hooked On Me
06. Linda Ronstadt – Desperado
07. Kenny Rogers – She Believes In Me
08. Crystal Gayle – When I Dream, I Dream Of You
09. Johnny Mathis – Feelings
10. Bred – Diary
11. Dionne Warwick – This Girl’s In Love With You
12. Dobie Gray – Drift Away
CD2
01. Charlene – I’ve Never Been To Me
02. Gordon Lightfoot – Sundown
03. Dusty Springfield – Yesterday When I Was Young
04. Cat Stevens – Moonshadow
05. Glen Campbell – Southern Nights
06. Dr. Hook – Sylvia’s Mother
07. Carly Simon – It’s Hard To Be Tender
08. The Stylistics – You’ll Never Get To Heaven
09. Stephani Mills & Teddy Pendergrass – Two Hearts
10. The Isley Brothers – Summer Breeze
11. Judy Collins – Send In The Clowns
12. Samantha Sang – Emotions
Fire and Passion
CD1
01. Donna Summer – Love To Love You Baby
02. Dan Hartman – I Can Deam About You
03. Cliff Richard – Miss You Nights
04. The Walker Brothers – Stay With Me Baby
05. The Isley Brothers – Between The Sheets
06. Dr Hook – A Little Bit More
07. Ray Parker Jr – I Don’t Think That A Man Should Sleep Alone
08. Atlantic Starr – Secret Lovers
09. Hot Chocolate – Love Me To Sleep
10. Sylvia – Pillow Talk
11. Charlie Rich – Behind Closed Doors
12. Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg – Je T’Aime … Moi Non Plus
CD2
01. Minnie Riperton – Loving You
02. Barry White – It’s Ecstacy When You Lay Down Next To Me
03. Judie Tzuke – Stay With Me Till Dawn
04. Nils Lofgren – Valentine
05. Bonnie Tyler – Sometimes When We Touch
06. Albert Hammond – When I Need You
07. Dorothee Moore – Misty Blue
08. Donna Summer – This Time I Know It’s For Real
09. Nick Kamen – Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever
10. Trevor Walters – Love Me Tonight
11. Anita Baker – Sweet Love
12. Kris Kristofferson – Help Me Make It Through The Night
Forever Yours
CD1
01. The Righteous Brothers – You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
02. Smokie – If You Think You Know How To Love Me
03. Sad Cafe – Every Day Hurts
04. Eagles – Lyin’ Eyes
05. Rod Stewart – Reason To Believe
06. Jim Capaldi – Love Hurts
07. Percy Sledge – When A Man Loves A Women
08. Blood Sweat And Tears – You’ve Made Me So Very Happy
09. Dusty Springfield – Going Back
10. Scott Walker – Joanna
11. Bread – Baby I’m A Want You
12. Otis Redding – (Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay
CD2
01. Barry White – You’re The First, The Last, My Everything
02. Kate Robbins – More Than In Love
03. Ace – How Long
04. Harpers Bizarre – 59th Street Bridge Song (Feeling Groovy)
05. The Stylistics – You Make Me Feel Brand New
06. Yvonne Elliman – Love Me
07. James Taylor – Fire And Rain
08. Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis
09. Colin Blunstone – Say You Don’t Mind
10. Mama Cass – Dream A Little Dream Of Me
11. Wax – Bridge To Your Heart
12. Gary Puckett and The Union Gap – Young Girl
From The Heart
CD1
01. Elton John – Sacrifice
02. Ten Sharp – You
03. Rick Astley – Hold Me in Your Arms
04. The Scorpions – Wind of Change
05. Wilson Phillips – You’re in Love
06. 38 Special – Second Chance
07. Will To Power – Baby I Love Your Way
08. Tiffany – Could’ve Been
09. Kim Appleby – If You Cared
10. Zucchero and Paul Young – Senza Una Donna
11. Midge Ure – Cold Cold Heart
12. The Christians – Harvest for the World
CD2
01. Shakespear’s Sister – You’re History
02. Celine Dion – Where Does My Heart Beat Now
03. Kim Wilde – Hey Mister Heartache
04. Level 42 – Guaranteed
05. Cathy Dennis – Just Another Dream
06. Climie Fisher – Rise To the Occasion
07. Stevie Nicks – Rooms on Fire
08. Beverley Craven – Promise Me
09. Sophie Lawrence – Lov’s Unkind
10. Fairground Attraction – Find My Love
11. Gloria Estefan – Coming Out of the Dark
12. Fine Young Cannibals – Suspicious Minds
Kiss and Tell
CD1
01. Cyndi Lauper – True Colours
02. Kim Wilde – You Came
03. Joice Sims – Come Into My Life
04. Gloria Estefan – Anything For You
05. Caron Wheeler – Livin’ In The Light
06. Natalie Cole – Everlasting
07. Anita Baker – Caught Up In The Rapture
08. Vanessa Williams – Save The Best ‘Til Last
09. Donna Summer – Love’s About To Change My Heart
10. Mari Wilson – Just What I Always Wanted
11. Alannah Myles – Black Velvet
12. Barbara Dickson & Elaine Paige – I Know Him So Well
CD2
01. The Bangles – Hazy Shade Of Winter 1987
02. Tiffany – I Saw Him Standing There 1988
03. Taylor Dayne – Tell It To My Heart 1988
04. Beverley Craven – Holding On 1990
05. Julee Cruise – Falling 1990
06. Shakespear’s Sisters – Stay 1992
07. Oleta Adams – Get Here 1990
08. Sonia – You To Me Are Everything 1991
09. Martika – Martika’s Kitchen 1991
10. Jennifer Warnes – First We Take Manhatten 1987
11. Cathy Dennis – Too Many Walls 1990
12. Deniece Williams – Free 1976
Looking Back
CD1
01. Paul Young – Everything Must Change
02. Curtis Stigers – Never Saw A Miracle
03. Air Supply – Lost In Love
04. Elkie Brooks – Pearl’s A Singer
05. Spandau Ballet – Gold
06. Albert Hammond – The Air That I Breathe
07. Leo Sayer – More Than I Can Say
08. Yvonne Elliman – I Can’t Get You Out Of My Mind
09. Cliff Richard – My Pretty One
10. Rick Astley – Whenever You Need Somebody
11. Randy Travis – Forever And Ever Amen
12. Gloria Estefan – Here We Are
CD2
01. Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere
02. Foreigner – I Don’t Want To Live Without You
03. Lisa Stansfield – Time To Make You Mine
04. Whitesnake – Is It Love
05. Dina Carrol – Special Kind Of Love
06. Gladys Knight And The Pips – The One And Only
07. Cyndi Lauper – Time After Time
08. Trevor Walters – Never Let Her Slip Away
09. Ruby Turner – I’d Rather Go Blind
10. Blondie – Denis
11. Chris De Burgh – I Love The Night
12. Nana Mouskouri – Only Love

No comments:

Post a Comment